Thursday, April 22, 2010

New Pages

In an effort to organize things a bit here around Fit n Fresh, I've decided to make a page for my food journal instead of listing what I eat throughout my blog. I think this will work out nicely and help me out as well since I will be able to see what I've eaten day by day at a glance without having to sift through each post. I'm pretty excited about this new development! So excited, in fact, that I'm going to go see what I can whip up in the kitchen for breakfast/lunch (most people would normally call this brunch but it's actually just my breakfast at lunchtime lol).

You can also see I added an About Me page and a Cookbook page. The first I will get started on later today, the Cookbook isn't really going to by my own recipes - yet - more like recipes that I've enjoyed and want to continue to use on a frequent basis.

I hope you guys enjoy all the new changes and that they make it easier for you to navigate around the site!

Peaceee

No comments:

Post a Comment