Thursday, April 15, 2010

Online Steals

Let's start today with a list of online buys of the day! Hurray!

PICKS OF THE DAY

Eva Franco Serenity Floral Skirt
This skirt is simple, but still has a unique flair. It would a make 
a white tee and pumps look way classy! A little pricey at $79, 
but you'd definitely get some wear out of it.



Liv Dress

Hilda Dress
These two Hype Dresses at $59 are wayyy cute for summer! The
first I would wear out to clubs and bars at night and the second is 
the perfect summer day dress - love them both!


Lucca Couture Military Jacket
I have something exactly like this in gray and I adore it! Very 
in right now and a steal at just $45.


Lucca Couture Sweater Vest
This is a MUST HAVE! For $15? Are you kidding me? I have
a thing for cardigans and vests and you better believe this is coming
home to mama.

Also ideeli is having a killer sale on yoga pants and gilt is rocking the rock n republic shoes! I love the Athena pumps, but a benjamin on shoes is just not in the stars for me today unfortunately. No worries though! I just picked up an AWESOME pair of Chinese Laundry shoes which I will have to show you later. Alright, well it's about time for lab! Afterwards, I plan on  laying out for a bit (with some SPF protection of course), coaching my little tykes in soccer and then going for a run! Hopefully I'll have time for a stop to the Maxx with some pictures later too - fingers crossed!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Yours is super cute. Love that military jacket. It would be perfect for spring!

    ReplyDelete