Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I Can Make Your Bed Rockkk

As I'm sure you can see, I'm still in the process of making a few cosmetic changes to the blog. I'm liking them so far and I'm hoping you do too (:

This morning I actually woke up early which was a treat for me (I'm not exactly a morning person lol) and since I was up, I decided to stray from my usual breakfast of fruit or cereal and make something yummy I saw earlier...


A Monster Pumpkin Pancake! I saw this yesterday on Girl Meets Health and snagged up the recipe. Boy am I glad I did! I loved that it was enough for just one monstrous pancake. I hate having to cook a whole batch when I'm the only one eating so that in itself was already awesome and the fact that it tasted amazingggg was even better! I didn't have a few of the ingredients so I either improvised or skipped them altogether.

This recipe called for stevia though and I'm not sure how I feel about it yet. I think I might go out and grab some today and see how I feel after using it. There are so many mixed messages when it comes to sweeteners in general that it kind of makes my head spin when I have to choose one. White sugar is bad for you. Artificial sweeteners are bad for you. Splenda is bad for you. Stevia is bad for you. I've even heard agave nectar is bad for you before! It's crazy how much misinformation is out there. How can anyone make good decisions any more? Insane.

Well I'm off to continue on my day, which will hopefully look like this if I'm lucky:
  • shower
  • lunch
  • grocery shop
  • strength train
  • work
Have a good day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment