Monday, April 19, 2010

Ahh Changes!

A few new changes to this blog yayyy! I know they're not perfect yet, but I'll have to work out the kinks later because it's pretty close to my bedtime!

Here's a quick list of what I've eaten today since I'm determined to keep my food journal going:

        Breakfast
           - banana
           - pink lady apple
           - orange
        Lunch
           - goat cheese and turkey on sprouted grain bread
           - strawberries
           - a couple chocolate covered nuts
           - a mini cowtale


        Snack
           - a peanut butter banana smoothie (which I crushed at work)
        Dinner
           - chicken and mushrooms
           - steamed broccoli, cauliflower and carrots
           - lime tootsie roll
           - mini hershey bar
       Snack
           - pink lady apple

I also finished today with a little love on the treadmill. I was reading about intervals earlier so I decided to do an interval run. It felt good! I felt really good afterwards too. It's nice to mix things up sometimes, I think I'm going to continue to throw in interval sessions at least twice a week.

Tomorrow - strength training here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment