Monday, May 3, 2010

New Blogspot?

So I'm thinking about trying out wordpress for a bit to see how I like it. It just seems a lot more clean-cut compared to blogger, but we'll see. It's also a little bit more complicated!

I've been working hard today to stick with my weekly goal of cutting out unnecessary sweets and so far so good. today = pass! I made the most delicious dinner tonight as well!


Seriously - this was to DIE for. I couldn't stop eating it! I didn't have any olive oil (ran out! oh no!) so I subbed in canola oil and I ended up not adding any spinach to the mix either, but these little differences didn't mean a thing. I'm gonna be dreaming about this for lunch tomorrow, that's for certain :)

I've also been working on my own version of an oatmeal protein cookie! This is exciting news for me, considering the closest thing I've come to creating on my own in the kitchen came out of an easy bake oven lol. I'm still tweaking the recipe, but it's tasting better every batch. Yay!!

Well that's all for now loves! Sweet dreams about sweet eats for all of you *

No comments:

Post a Comment