Welcome to my little blog world! I'm Alycia, your average 23 year old trying to live life to the fullest while staying healthy and active in the process. There are a few things I've got right so far, but many more that still need work. Follow along with me as I stumble my way through year 24 (:
Alycia's Healthful Eating Rules
1. Never EVER go to Taco Bell Drunk.
2. Try very hard to fill up on fruits and veggies at parties so that you're less likely to fill up on cranberry vodkas.
3. Put down the salsa and step away from the chips - it's just not possible to stop until the bag is gone.
4. You see that bread basket? No, you don't. Because I've inhaled the whole thing. Avoid at all costs.
5. When craving sweets, reach for rich dark chocolate and not the milky way bar. Trust me, they're not the same.
Memorial 5 Mile
May 29, 2010
Run for Amyloidosis
May 15, 2010
Pump n Run
April 25, 2010
Thursday, July 8, 2010
Yeah, I admit that I fell completely off the face of the earth for ohhh about a week. My great aunt suddenly passed away unexpectedly and immediately after that ordeal, I went away for the Fourth of July! It's been a busy busy mess in my world lately. My blog reader is straight out of control. I'm gonna be honest - that 'Mark All as Read' button is looking prettyyyy gooood right about now. Don't hate me!
Here's a little slideshow of eats and happenings for you all:
Get ready for the next post - it's back to business for this little girl! And I promise to never leave you like that again (: