Monday, February 15, 2010

Just one more reason to love Forever21

Forever21 has launched a new line of inexpensive activewear and I could not be more excited! I'm always always always looking for new workout clothes - looking good at the gym not only makes you feel better about being there but also makes you look forward to each workout! However, activewear can sometimes be expensive. Sports bras are particularly hard to find for cheap. I'm so excited to try some of Forever21's new stuff, I picked out a few of my favorite pieces!







 
 

 
 

 

Shop the new line here and start getting your fit on! Definitely a good way to keep those new years resolutions.

1 comment:

  1. Hey hon, just wanted to let you know that Scooter made an inspired version of the Chloe buckle up booties last season. I saw a pair floating around on eBay the other week! x Sushi

    ReplyDelete