Friday, February 12, 2010

So Tight

Today, I made a stop at TJ Maxx right before work to grab a pair of tights for my valentine's day outfit tomorrow. I remembered seeing a couple cute pairs of printed opaque betsey johnson ones there a couple weeks back, but sadly they were no longer there. I was disappointed, but I continued to search through the many racks of tights to find a substitue. Just when I was about to give up, I saw the sweeeetest pair of givenchy print tights for - try not to faint - one dollar. Yeah that's right, one dollar. I just about squealed with joy! They were the last solitary pair left and they fit perfectly. I couldn't believe my luck!




I just had to take a picture to prove it. I also saw a ton of cute shoes which I will be going back for shortly.




 


  

I particularly love the purple cutout Jessica Simpson heels. However, I am in desperate need of some lace up booties, so I think that is going to have to be my next shoe buy. Now where to look, where to look?

No comments:

Post a Comment