Monday, February 1, 2010

Valentine's Day!

As I'm sure everyone knows, Valentine's Day is quickly approaching and I have yet to figure out something to wear. The weather here is so cold and dreary and I'm sure it won't be looking much better two weeks from now, but I simply refuse not to wear a pretty dress! Some of my picks so far are the following (click on the picture if you want to purchase any item):



Forever21




Forever21




Lulu's Hello Springtime Dress




Lulu's Flirtini Dress


How obvious is it that I'm deadset on something strapless? How obvious is it also that I'm deadset on something inexpensive? Although I won't decide on accessories until I decide on a dress, I found a sweet pair of shoes thanks to TheBudgetBabe:



Forever21


No lie, I think I like these ones more than the original Fendi's. Is that wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment