Thursday, February 4, 2010

Rethinking the Romper

Ever since rompers first started appearing in recent fashion, I'll admit that I have not been a fan. At all. However, yesterday I happened to stumble upon Superheros and Stilettos blog and I must say it has completely changed my view on the subject. I am now in LOVE with this:




As soon as I saw it, I knew it had to be mine immediately. It's just so effortlessly classy. Unfortunately, this romper was from Forever21's spring collection - of last year. Though I scoured the internet, willing to buy it even secondhand, it seems as though no one in their right mind would part with something this cute (and rightfully so). Therefore, I am now on a quest to find a sophisticated romper that can compare to this one. It may not be an easy task, but I feel like it'd be worth the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment